Terms of Service
By using our website IgorBaron.com (‘Site’), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice (it can be accessed by the following link) govern the relationship between you and our Site.
The terms ‘Provider’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the Site, Igor Baron. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- The provider do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in IgorBaron.com.
- All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only.
- Any piece of content on the Site is subject to change without notice.
- No part of the Site may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within IgorBaron under any circumstances without express permission. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright.
- Your use of any information on the Site is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party content. Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to control logins and passwords to your account on our Site. You agree to notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security.
- We may terminate your access to the Site without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of Illinois, Lake County, within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with our privacy rules, you may contact us.